"Properly practiced, knitting soothes the troubled spirit, and it doesn't hurt the untroubled spirit either." ~ Elizabeth Zimmerman

4/19/13

Ellowyne Wilde Positively Negative

I said I'd post pictures of her today, so post pictures I shall. I am going to call her Penny.



She arrived clothed in a black and white (Could that be where the "Positively Negative" comes from in her name?) knit outfit of tights, a dress, a sweater vest, hat, scarf, and boots . She also has on a pair of pantyhose under the tights. Her hair is rooted (no wigs) and her blue eyes are painted. I think they're beautiful.



From the back. Her red hair is super long! Kind of shaggy too.


I love the little zippers on the boots. They really work too!

She's no longer available from Wilde Imagination. I found her on Ebay at a very reasonable price. All in all, I'm very happy with this doll.

It's raining today. It's supposed to clear up in a day or two and temps soar into the 70's. I expect we'll be mowing the lawn soon if that happens.

Live long and prosper. \\//

No comments:

Post a Comment