"Properly practiced, knitting soothes the troubled spirit, and it doesn't hurt the untroubled spirit either." ~ Elizabeth Zimmerman

3/20/13

WIP Wednesday 3/20/2013

First of all, today is the first day of spring.



I made it through another winter. Hooray!!! Spring has definitely arrived here in north Idaho. My crocuses and daffodils are sprouting.

Now, on to today's WIPs.

I'm working on the 4th pattern repeat on the St. Brigid back. My progress is slow, but at least it's moving forward. The yarn looks so brown in pictures. I swear, it's green.



I just have the front bands to do on the electric green and black baby sweater. I finished the second sleeve this morning.



I think this will be the last thing I make using this yarn (BigLots In the Loop Sport). I really don't like it. I've got about 30 or so skeins of it left that I will give to Knit Wits. It's what I intended to do with it anyway. I just thought I'd give it all knit up into things. Blech. Let someone else wrestle knit with it.

Getting my hair trimmed this morning. The bangs are hangin' in my eyes again. Ta ta for now.




If you're interested in participating in WIP Wednesday, please join us.

Live long and prosper. \\//

No comments:

Post a Comment