"Properly practiced, knitting soothes the troubled spirit, and it doesn't hurt the untroubled spirit either." ~ Elizabeth Zimmerman

9/15/12

Caturday 9/15/2012

I'm joining a new blog meme. Well, new to me anyway. Saturday is Caturday. I know this is general knowledge on the internet, but I want to support another blogger in her Caturday efforts, so here's my first Caturday post.

Merino is establishing his territory, or taking a nap. Probably both.

Tell the dog it's mine now.


The weather has been purrrfect (see what I did there?) but there are so many wild fires south of us, and because the wind is blowing in from the south, the smoke here is dangerously thick. The sun is actually orange today it's so thick. I went outside for about 15 minutes yesterday and had to come back in and spend some personal time with my inhaler. We have an actual Red Flag warning for air quality in Kootenai county. So, no going out on the deck for me. Sigh. I sure hope we don't get a wild fire near us. It's really bad this year. We could use a couple days of good soaking rain.



Love cats? Care to join in the fun? Go here:  Tanya's Caturday

Live long and prosper. \\//

1 comment:

  1. wooo cat puns!!

    Merino is gorgeous! He looks very satisfied with himself on that big bed!!

    Thanks for joining in on Caturday!!

    ReplyDelete