"Properly practiced, knitting soothes the troubled spirit, and it doesn't hurt the untroubled spirit either." ~ Elizabeth Zimmerman

5/2/11

Part 1 is Finally Done

I changed my mind about redoing part one of the beadalong project and finished it. The color scheme is growing on me.

Front



Back


Now, to do part 2.

Sunday was a beautiful day! Sunshine, blue skies. The birds chattered so much. I think they were happy. I spent some time on the deck, beading the above project while soaking up that sunshine. Oh, it felt SO good!

Tommy enjoyed the weather too, by rolling and rubbing himself all over a pile of turkey poop. He came prancing up on the deck all proud of himself, covered in green and brown slimy goo, and smelling so bad it was all I could do to breath. Needless to say, we went straight to the nearest bathtub. I didn't feel a bit bad about ruining his fun either. I then locked him in the house so he couldn't run back out and re-filth himself.

Live long and prosper. \\//


1 comment:

  1. Lovely beads, I like the colors a lot. Oh Tommy!!! Bleck!!!

    ReplyDelete