"Properly practiced, knitting soothes the troubled spirit, and it doesn't hurt the untroubled spirit either." ~ Elizabeth Zimmerman

4/14/11

One Hand Down

One to go.


Not the best knitting job I've ever done, that's for sure. I actually found a dropped stitch after I was all done blocking it that I had to fix. Yikes! I like the fit though. It's very comfortable on my hand. A few others have tried it on and agree with me.

I'm going to be teaching a class on this in May. It's scheduled for two sessions on May 19 and 26, from 11:30 to 1:30, at CDA Yarn and Fiber. Contact them for registration. Basic knitting skills are required. (No beginners please. If you don't know how to cast on-I will ask you to leave.)

Now, to finish writing the pattern...

Live long and prosper. \\//



2 comments:

  1. I love the yarn you chose for your entrelac projects - it looks great! I've found dropped stitches in too many of my projects over the years. Luckily, I've been able to salvage them. Good luck with the class!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome, love the colors you chose. Cool idea for a class!

    ReplyDelete