"Properly practiced, knitting soothes the troubled spirit, and it doesn't hurt the untroubled spirit either." ~ Elizabeth Zimmerman

11/7/10

Random Blurts

It is raining and cold here today. It is, in fact, raining very hard. The roof is rumbling. I'm so glad I thought to put the cushions and umbrella from the deck into storage last Friday, while they were still dry. I still need to sweep off and wash the deck, and stack the furniture. But that can wait for the next sunny day. If we don't have one? Oh well.

After spending some time in Dan and Sue's hot tub last night my injured foot felt so much better-until I stubbed my toe on the couch leg before going to bed last night-which was how I injured it in the first place. Seriously thinking about amputation at the moment because I am only allowed to take Tylenol due to incompatibility of other pain killers with my daily meds. At least nothing is broken. Just badly sprained. I see another visit to Dan and Sue's in my future.

Swarovski Crystal #5301 3mm Bicone Beads Purple Velvet (25 Beads)Work on the French online beading class project has come to a grinding hault. It calls for 3mm bicone crystals, of which I have none. After visiting all the bead sources around here, I have found none. I tried 4mm crystals, but they did not work. So I will have to wait until the 3mm purple velvet bicone swarovski's get here before I can continue with lesson 3. In the meantime, I just received lesson 5 today. I hate being behind. Perhaps, while I'm waiting, I could work on translating those undone lessons.

We're going to see Reds at the movie theater in Coeur d'Alene this evening. Some of my friends have seen it and said it was very funny. I could use some funny.

I think I'll go knit and watch a DVD or something.

Live long and prosper. \\//

7 down, 23 to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment