"Properly practiced, knitting soothes the troubled spirit, and it doesn't hurt the untroubled spirit either." ~ Elizabeth Zimmerman

7/20/09

This Day is Not Going as Planned


So, now you know.

My lessons in drop down menus yesterday went well in that I learned a lot. However, I also learned there is no way to make a drop down menu wrap text, so I have abandoned all ideas to use them in the sidebar. You'd think one of those genius programmers would have figured it out by now. Instead, I created separate pages for the knitting and beading tutorials and have posted links in the sidebar to those pages. I'm trying to streamline the side bar just a bit.

I did some beading yesterday too, out on the deck. I'm working on my 3rd set of beaded beads for the swap.

I worked on my Quilted Lattice sock too. The heel flap is done, now I turn it.

It's going to be hot all week. I call these the dog days of summer when the heat is relentless and dries everything out in the woods around us. Soon the wildlife will come to my yard to eat my green, lush, flower beds. Phooey.

I've seen Big Mama (moose) with twins. Haven't managed to get a pic yet though. It's been ages since I've seen baby moose twins around here. They're so cute.

Have a good day.

~~~~~~~~~~


No comments:

Post a Comment