"Properly practiced, knitting soothes the troubled spirit, and it doesn't hurt the untroubled spirit either." ~ Elizabeth Zimmerman

5/27/09

This Is Not My Work

but I sure wish it was!

I'm devoting todays post to someone who is an awesome beader.

I like to surf beading blogs done by folks that don't live in the USA. French, Hungarian, Spanish, Russian..... To be honest, their work puts those of us in the US to shame. I found this blog by an artist named Philomene this morning and it just blew me away. This gal knows what to do with a cabochon, or a stone donut. Here is one of her pieces:



Lets just say I finally know what I want to do with the Blue Goldstone donut I've had in the stash for eons.

One of her cabs.



I don't know her. Can't even speak or read her language, but she is a total inspiration to me. Philomene, if you should happen to read this, I want to Thank You for sharing your wonderful work with the internet.

If you've got some spare time to be enchanted and awed, visit Philomene's blog.

Have a good day.




~~~~~~~~~~~~


1 comment:

  1. Thank you for all you say about my blog and my work! Best regards!(Sorry, I don't speak english very well)...

    ReplyDelete