"Properly practiced, knitting soothes the troubled spirit, and it doesn't hurt the untroubled spirit either." ~ Elizabeth Zimmerman

4/10/09

Fascinating Statistics

You never know what you'll learn on the internet.

Scale is based on the average worldwide traffic of knitting in all years.

knitting

1.00
poison

1.22





So, we really do need more knitters in the world. Click on the above graph for more details.

You know that wonderful smell that you get when you open the doors and windows to air out the house after a long stale smelly cold winter?Why haven't they figured out how to put that smell in a can?

I have found another vest pattern for the Juaquetta yarn. Won't need any contrasting yarn for it, and according to the instructions it only takes 130 yards for a size large. I have calculated the necessary information to enlarge the pattern (it is one size fits most-Ha!). However, I'm afraid to start it after this afternoons' fiasco.

It's absolutely gorgeous out today. I knitted out on the deck for awhile. I knit 2 rows on the Honeybee stole. Then I had to tink 2 rows on the Honeybee stole (don't ask). So then I reknit 2 rows on the Honeybee stole and added a new third row. I think maybe I'll just put the knitting away for the rest of the day and find something else to do. Maybe I should go clean the kitchen.

Have a nice evening.




~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment