"Properly practiced, knitting soothes the troubled spirit, and it doesn't hurt the untroubled spirit either." ~ Elizabeth Zimmerman

8/9/08

Fair Stuff 1

I've posted a partial list, with photos, of my knitting fair entries over on the Fairalong '08 blog this morning. I don't have time to do a double post because it took so long for me to figure out how to post and format over there. It's a typepad blog. Way more difficult for me to figure out than Blogger was. I accidentally deleted everything twice! So, in the interest of maintaining my sanity, please pop over there to read it, if you're interested.

Fairalong '08 Entries-Knitting

I've gotta get busy. Today Sarah and I have an appointment with a Mary Kay rep for a facial, or something like that, courtesy of Davids Bridal (the place we're buying her wedding dress). It's been years since I've had a facial. Looking forward to it.

Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment