"Properly practiced, knitting soothes the troubled spirit, and it doesn't hurt the untroubled spirit either." ~ Elizabeth Zimmerman

7/28/08

Purple Charades

Today I have two choices. Post about what I did yesterday, or post what I finished last night. I decided to go with the FO. That gives me more time to process the photos of what I did yesterday.

I have finished a third pair of socks this month. Wow!


Pattern: Charade by Sandra Park

Yarn: Fearless Fibers Superwash Merino Wool Sock Yarn

Colorway: Midnight Passion

Needles: Size 2 Addi Lace Circular.

Cast On: July 11, 2008
Completed: July 27, 2008

Comments: I love this pattern. I love the yarn. I just wish the pattern showed up a little better in the yarn.


Have a great day.

2 comments:

  1. the socks look great! I love purple.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous - what beautiful socks!

    ReplyDelete