"Properly practiced, knitting soothes the troubled spirit, and it doesn't hurt the untroubled spirit either." ~ Elizabeth Zimmerman

2/14/08

Lavender Petals



Happy Valentines Day!


I was reading blogs and came across another fun but silly thing. Couldn't resist. Had to find out the film rating for my blog. I love the reason it gave me the G rating. Hee hee!!!!




This rating was determined based on the presence of the following words:

  • fart (1x)

I have also finished a bracelet. (Yes, that's my hairy arm.)


I made this for the purple bead swap I've spoken of before. It is made with size 11 Japanese seed beads in 2 shades of light purple and some pale lavender 4mm Czech firepolish crystals. The pattern for this little beauty is in the December 2006 issue of Bead and Button Magazine. It is the Russian Snake stitch with some picots added.

I've got one more project to finish for the swap and then I'm done. I am working on a bead crochet rope necklace. I am going to put the pressure on myself to finish the crocheting by Friday night because I have a class to teach on the subject on Saturday and I'd love to take it with me for a sample.

Well, the boys need their toenails clipped, so we're off to the groomers. Tommy won't let me near him with clippers in my hand, but he'll let total strangers do it. What's with that?

Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment