"Properly practiced, knitting soothes the troubled spirit, and it doesn't hurt the untroubled spirit either." ~ Elizabeth Zimmerman

1/7/08

I'm Back

I am back from my Mexican adventure. My brain is still foggy from the nightmare flight home on Saturday. But at least we made it back.

The trip was awesome. It cleared out the 2007 garbage from my brain, and got me all ready for 2008 life adventures in store for me.

I did get my new camera for Christmas and I absolutely love it. It does what I wanted and then some! I took pictures on my vacation, but I need to install some software on my laptop and whatnot to get them off my camera and into the computer. I will post all about the trip through out the next few days.

Yesterday was my first full day home. I was an exhausted zombie. Saturday had been an extremely busy and stressful day. Between that and 3 days of hoofing it around Disneyland, it all caught up with me and I was totally non-functioning. Sweet Hubby, Ruthie, and I spent the day stretched out snoozing through DVD movies most of the day, though Sweet Hubby did spend about 3 hours clearing the mountains of snow out of the driveway that fell while we were gone. (We've got well over 2 feet and more on it's way later today.)

Today I need to get my boys from the kennel, pick up the mail being held at the post office (I'm hoping the book with the Gnome pattern in it will be there), and start the tons of laundry that needs doing. So this will have to suffice for the first blog post of 2008.

Happy New Year everyone.

Have a great day.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back. I missed you but happy to hear you had a great time minus the nightmare flight home.

    So, guess what I want to hear about? The nightmare flight home! I promise tons of empathy and sympathy.

    ReplyDelete