"Properly practiced, knitting soothes the troubled spirit, and it doesn't hurt the untroubled spirit either." ~ Elizabeth Zimmerman

6/8/07

Fridays Feast 6/8/07

I am so tired. Didn't get much sleep last night. Every sound or movement Morgan made woke me up. He's very uncomfortable with that drain tube in his neck. Poor little guy. I feel terrible, but it's for his good. After a couple weeks, all this will be healed and gone and he'll feel a thousand times better.


Appetizer

What do you consider to be the ultimate snack food?

Potato chips and onion dip. (I live in Idaho for a reason.)

Soup
On a scale of 1 to 10 (with 10 as highest), about how popular is your last name?

Depends on the country. Here in the US I'd say about a 3. Now, my hubby's ancestors are Scottish. But judging by the number of solicitation phone calls we've had in the past, there is a large contingent of folks out there that think he's Korean. So I'd say in Korea it's probably 10.

Now my maiden name (Proulx)? .0000000001

Salad
Who is your all-time favorite sitcom character, and why?

Mr. Huckstable in the Cosby Show. He was the father I always wished I could have had, and he was so stinkin' funny!

Main Course
Do you shop online? If so, name some sites you like to browse for goodies.

Yes, I shop online. Etsy.com, Amazon.com mostly. Sometimes Ebay. And there are lots of specialty sites I've ordered from for things like computer equipment, pet supplies, knitting supplies, bead supplies, and whatnot.

Dessert
Fill in the blank: I think _Paris Hilton_ should be _put back in jail_.
Her total contempt for the law is very disturbing.

Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

  1. I almost said the same thing on my dessert!

    I enjoyed your answers. My maiden name was a lot more rare also.

    I just re-learned to knit, and I'm always intrigued when I come across a blog of someone who knits. I'll have to take a look arund your blog!

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember from living in Idaho--it's hard to find Idaho potatoes to buy in Idaho. Great feast.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your appetizer cracked me up. I love me some taters, too. So many people are talking about the Cosby show. Networks should wake up and smell the potential ratings!

    ReplyDelete