"Properly practiced, knitting soothes the troubled spirit, and it doesn't hurt the untroubled spirit either." ~ Elizabeth Zimmerman

5/22/07

You've Been "Tagged"

Apparently there is a game or two of 'Tag' going on in Blogland, and I've been unceremoniously dragged into it. (See comment on yesterdays entry.) The hard part is going to be coming up with 7 people to tag cos I'm still rather new to blogging.

The rules of the game:

Each person tagged gives 7 random facts about themselves.

Those tagged need to write in their blogs the 7 facts, as well as the rules of the game. You need to tag 7 others and list their names on your blog. You have to leave those you plan on tagging a note in their comments so they know that they have been tagged and to read your blog.

I've been tagged byKnittinggal. Do these have to be frivolous facts, or serious facts??? I think I'll go with the frivolous ones.

1. I learned how to knit when I was 9 years old from my Dad.

2. My maiden name is Proulx. Pronounced Proo. It's french.

3. I only knitted scarves for several years before I got brave enough to try a sweater (in high school). Everyone who knew me, or knew someone who knew me had a scarf made by me.

4. I love knitting with synthetic yarns. Not that I don't like the natural stuff, I just love synthetics more.

5. I taught myself how to crochet from a book when I was in high school so I could make a mohair afghan.

6. I've had the following animals for pets: cats, dogs, parakeet, white mouse, lizards, snakes, bugs, butterflies, moths, caterpillars, gerbils, ducks, chickens, rabbits, Guinea pigs, sheep, worms, wild mice, and we mustn't forget the precious Banana Slug farm cos it gave my Mom a heart attack when she found it (figuratively speaking). Did you know that slugs melt when you pour salt on them? (sigh). Heh heh.....

7. My favorite desserts in order of importance first to third: Creme Brule', Tiramisu, Cheesecake in all it's glorious forms.

Okay, this is NOT fair! I have been surfing all the blogs I like to read (I have yet to add them to the list at the bottom of this page) and blogs I've never visited before and so far all of them have already been tagged and played the game. I give up! Here is my tag:

If you have not done the 7/8 random facts game yet, consider yourself tagged, and please let me know in a comment when you've posted so I can read it.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment