"Properly practiced, knitting soothes the troubled spirit, and it doesn't hurt the untroubled spirit either." ~ Elizabeth Zimmerman

3/9/07

Spring is Coming!

Hurray!!!! There's a Robin in my front yard! The first one this year. Spring is not far. Take that-winter! It warmed up considerably this week so the snow is melting very fast. I can hardly wait for those first Buttercups to bloom.

Ruthie is coming home for spring break today. I am looking forward to it. On Sunday we're going together to the Rock,Mineral, and Gem Show at the Spokane, WA fairgrounds. I'm hoping to find something cool that I can make jewelry with. Ruth just wants to see rocks. Geology majors have a thing for rocks.

Sarah is coming home tomorrow. I won't be here when she arrives though. I've got 5 students who have registered for my Odd Count Tubular Peyote class, so off to work I'll be going.

No comments:

Post a Comment