"Properly practiced, knitting soothes the troubled spirit, and it doesn't hurt the untroubled spirit either." ~ Elizabeth Zimmerman

6/2/14

Sweet Niggles

I've been working on a pair of socks that will be my next free pattern. I finished them over the weekend.



Sweet Niggles Socks

Pattern: by me

Yarn: Kollage Yarns Sock-a-licious
Content: 70% Merino/20% Nylon/10% Silk, fingering weight
Yarn: Plymouth Yarn Neon Now
Content: 75% Wool/25% Nylon

Needles: Addi Turbo circular size2

Cast on: February 22, 2014
Bound off: May 30, 2014

Comments: The stitch pattern in these socks is a lot easier than it looks. It was a lot of fun to knit. I will be having the pattern test knit soon. When that is done I will be posting the pattern on my pattern blog.




I love the way the colors change in the variegated yarn. It's a very bright yarn, but the dark purple tones it down some.




I will enjoy wearing these next winter.



Live long and prosper. \\//




1 comment:

  1. Those are adorable!! I have some very old sock yarn that I bought before I knew what I was doing (LOL...like I know what I'm doing now), so I only have enough for one sock in each of two colors. =) This pattern would solve that quandary!

    ReplyDelete