"Properly practiced, knitting soothes the troubled spirit, and it doesn't hurt the untroubled spirit either." ~ Elizabeth Zimmerman

7/20/11

WIP Wednesday July 20, 2011








It's WIP Wednesday. I guess I could have saved Mondays post for today, but what is the fun in that? How about a knitting WIP? My Chevron sweater back is coming along nicely.


The fabric has a wonderful drape to it. I attribute that to it being garter stitch, as well as the yarns qualities.

~~~~~~~~~~

I have some good news to share. You know that twisted triangle pendant I made last week? Well, I hadn't linked to it because the place where I found the pattern made it hard, if almost impossible, to link to. Thanks to a fellow Yahoo group Seadbeaderster member, I now have access to a pdf link of the pattern and it's translated to English! (Not in Russian like the original.) So, if you wanna try the Wavy Twisted Triangle Pendant, click the link.

If you're interested in participating in WIP Wednesday, please join us.

Live long and prosper. \\//

ETA July 22, 2011:

I've found a link to the Russian pattern that works:  Russian Wavy Triangle

5 comments:

  1. The Chevron sweater is looking very nice. Thanks so much for the link to the triangle pendant pattern! That is really stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy kamoley batman, that twisted triangle is crazy! I wanna knit one of those!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the triangle link! Although I've been getting really good at understanding the Russian and Hungarian patterns! LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the yarn for the chevron, looke really nice with that pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your WIP, I love it when the pattern and yarn work so well and the more you knit the more you love it.

    ReplyDelete