"Properly practiced, knitting soothes the troubled spirit, and it doesn't hurt the untroubled spirit either." ~ Elizabeth Zimmerman

10/14/12

Rainbow Cats Paw

Yesterday I blocked the Cats Paw scarf. It's all done now.




Rainbow Cats Paw Scarf

Pattern: Cats Paw Scarf by Elizabeth Lovick

Size: 70 inches by 10 inches

Yarn: Mini Mochi by Crystal Palace Yarns
Content: 80% superwash merino wool/20% nylon, worsted weight

Needles: Addi Turbo Circulars in size 10.

Cast on: October 1, 2012
Bound off: October 10, 2012

Comments: This is a very fast and easy knit. I'd recommend it for beginning lace knitters for certain. I love the way this stitch pattern looks in this yarn. I'd originally intended to use the yarn for and entrelac project. I like this better. It's going to be a gift. I sure hope the recipient likes it.




There is a randomness in the yarn as to what color came next as I was knitting. It made it extra interesting to work on.











Live long and prosper. \\//

P.S. It's raining! Hurray!

1 comment:

  1. It is beautiful! Wish I were the recipient! :-)

    ReplyDelete