"Properly practiced, knitting soothes the troubled spirit, and it doesn't hurt the untroubled spirit either." ~ Elizabeth Zimmerman

2/19/09

Peaches and Grapes

I finished it. Took days for me to get around to sewing on that button. I hate sewing on buttons.



Pattern: Super Natural Stripes by Fawn Pea

Size made:
6 to 12 months.

Yarn:
TLC Heathers in Grapevine. Unknown acrylic worsted in peach.

Needles:
Size 7 Addi Turbo Circulars.

Cast On:
January 12, 200

Completed: February 14, 2009

Comments: I made this for Knitwits. A fun and fast knit. I left out the stripes along the hem and cuff. Just being a bit lazy. There were a couple math errors in my print out of the pattern, but I see she's fixed that now, and added a larger size. Cool!


I also whipped up a matching hat with some of the leftover yarn.
I winged it on the hat, so there is no pattern.


Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment