"Properly practiced, knitting soothes the troubled spirit, and it doesn't hurt the untroubled spirit either." ~ Elizabeth Zimmerman

3/18/08

I Love My New Shirt

I got something in the mail this week. A new T-shirt.


Here's a close up of the front. Is that not so COOL!?!


Someone posted on Ravelry about it. I had to have one. If you have to have one too, you can get ordering info from City Knitting. They have tote bags too.

I took another photo of Ferdinan.


Popped into Bead It on my way home from bead group today to see if anyone has signed up for my Dutch Spiral class to be held on Thursday. No takers. Sigh... It's really slow at the store this month. Tax time. The bane of all needlework/craft stores. Gayle did request a branch fringe class though. Cool! I had no class ideas for April. This will do perfectly. I love to make branch fringe.

I have a snow story. Sweet Hubby is showing definite signs of being absolutely SICK of snow. He actually shoveled it all off the deck over the weekend so we can start using it again. Waiting for it to melt was going to take too long. Sunday night he mentioned that he almost got out the snow blower and blew all the snow out of the yard. The whole yard. I laughed at him (though secretly wishing he'd done it). What a silly idea. I know it's really unusual to have this much snow after the mid point of March, but lets not go overboard.

Monday morning I got up, opened the back door to let the boys out, and there was 2 inches of brand-spanking-new snow on the ground. I told him it was his fault.

Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment