"Properly practiced, knitting soothes the troubled spirit, and it doesn't hurt the untroubled spirit either." ~ Elizabeth Zimmerman

2/15/18

Zoey Sweater #3

Finally got some pics of Zoey in her newest sweater.



Pattern: Dogosaurus Rex by Patons
Made For: Zoey

Size: Large

Yarn: Premier Yarns Deborah Norville Everyday Soft Worsted Prints
Content: 100% Acrylic, Worsted weight
Color: Carnivale

Yarn: S.R. Kertzer Northern Worsted
Content: 100% Acrylic, worsted weight
Color:  0813 Violet

Needles: Circular size 5 and 7

Started: January 18, 2018
Finished: February 6, 2018

Comment: I made some changes to the pattern. First of all, I knit it in the round which was a bit of a challenge when I got to the leg holes.



I also knit it in a garter rib pattern because I knew it would look great with this self striping yarn.



Of course, I customized it to Zoey's size.



She loves wearing her new sweater.

"Can I go play now?"


Live long and prosper. \\//

No comments:

Post a Comment