"Properly practiced, knitting soothes the troubled spirit, and it doesn't hurt the untroubled spirit either." ~ Elizabeth Zimmerman

9/21/16

Sierra's Turn

I haven't been giving Sierra the attention she needs of late. She's been lonely and neglected, so I got her a new outfit, and when I took the Star Trek pics, I took pics of her too.

Sierra loves purple. I found this adorable purple suit outfit on Etsy in the LynneCraft shop.



She has purple sneakers too. I had to try the purple wig, of course.



I don't really like it that much on Sierra, but I love how it looks on Amber.



I switched to Sierra's brown wig. It's my favorite on her.



Such a sweet face!



And finally, a group shot. Everybody is great friends.



Sierra feels much better now.

Live long and prosper. \\//

No comments:

Post a Comment