"Properly practiced, knitting soothes the troubled spirit, and it doesn't hurt the untroubled spirit either." ~ Elizabeth Zimmerman

7/14/16

A Quick WIP Post

Just a quick WIP post. I've been working on the cardigan for layette set #14.



I love these 3 colors together. The green is actually brighter and greener than the pic shows.

Yesterday was a beautiful day. I got to spend about an hour and a half out on my deck enjoying it while knitting and listening to music. It was a very pleasant time. I had Mollie out with me.



The garage almost got started yesterday. It was supposed to start, but it didn't. The builder showed up around 9:30 in the morning. I was just about to leave. I had  to take my husbands pickup truck into Post Falls to the DMV office to get a State Park sticker (for an upcoming camping trip). I talked to him, then left.

Our builders name is Andy. He introduced himself and told me he was going to start digging holes. The roof trusses are sitting right where he needs to start digging. So he said he'd call and get a forklift brought out to move them. I left after that.

Daughter said that after I left, he talked on the phone quite a bit, and then he left. When I got home they were just delivering a couple pieces of equipment, including a forklift. I didn't see the builder again. He called Doug and told him he'd be here today. This is starting to get annoying.

I'm going to Yarnies this morning whether he's here or not. I need to get away and be with friends for a bit.

Live long and prosper. \\//

No comments:

Post a Comment