"Properly practiced, knitting soothes the troubled spirit, and it doesn't hurt the untroubled spirit either." ~ Elizabeth Zimmerman

1/20/16

Wow! Beading!

Nothing truly exciting. Just some simple jewelry to go with new Ellowyne Wilde doll outfits I've made for my Etsy shop. It felt good to be working with some beads though.

Red glass pearls and gold beads (Not real gold. Just gold in color.) I love the clasp! It's called a button clasp. It's a snap is what it is. Very easy to put on a dolls tiny little neck.



Goes with this outfit. I'm sure you've seen the sweater and hat before.



Then there's some pink and red crystals with white seed beads.



It's for this outfit.



And finally we have red crystals and silver beads.



This is the outfit for them.



I posted these three outfits in my Etsy store last night. Hopefully they will sell.

So now you know what I've been up to the last few days. I've busily been getting these outfits finished and photographed for Etsy. I actually got them up in time for Valentines sales. Woo hoo!

Time to start on the next batch.

Ruth came home on the weekend to finish packing up the things she was taking to college. On Sunday we packed it all in the pickup truck, and her car, and hauled it down to Moscow, Idaho. It rained like crazy. Poured. I swear, mother nature was trying to drown us. We covered the contents in the truck with a large tarp, which turned out to be of crap quality and was coming apart as we went down the highway. Ruth, who was driving behind us, said bits of tarp flew off all the way down. But we made it alright and the stuff that really needed to stay dry was dry. At least it wasn't snowing and icy!

Live long and prosper. \\//


No comments:

Post a Comment