"Properly practiced, knitting soothes the troubled spirit, and it doesn't hurt the untroubled spirit either." ~ Elizabeth Zimmerman

6/23/13

Irish Cream

Another bracelet done in Right Angle Weave.




I used 8mm Champagne glass pearls, 4mm white glass pearls, 4mm Golden Shadow Swarovski Bi-cone crystals, size 11 gold seed beads, and size 15 beige lined seed beads.



I used a toggle clasp.



I like it.



I caught a bug last week, so I was sick for a couple days. I'm feeling better now, though the energy is lacking. So I didn't get much done this weekend. The bracelet above was finished today. I also spent a couple hours or so deciding how I'm going to embellish the Laura McCabe necklace I started last year. Choosing beads in the colors I want to use and the size and shape I need was not easy. Most of the beads I bought specifically for the project I have ended up rejecting. Plans change over time I guess. Fortunately, my stash contained plenty of alternatives.

In the weather dept, it has been raining, and raining, and raining. On Wednesday night it rained so hard during the night that the pounding on the roof woke me up. When I got up in the morning, I was actually surprised all the plants were still upright. I fully expected them to all by knocked flat on the ground. I wish I knew exactly how much we got. It was more than 2 inches, I'm sure of that. Our little weather station is not working for some reason. So no rain measurements for us right now. I wish Sweet Hubby would fix it.

Live long and prosper. \\//

1 comment: