"Properly practiced, knitting soothes the troubled spirit, and it doesn't hurt the untroubled spirit either." ~ Elizabeth Zimmerman

4/25/13

My New Girl

The package I was expecting today arrived. Yay! Inside is my new Great Depression Ellowyne doll.



I love this doll! She's so pretty.



Her little hat is so cut with the little silk roses, and she has a pearl necklace.



Even her shoes are cute!



She has made friends with the other 2 already.



I am making good progress on the little black dress. I have one inch left and then I can bind off.

Today the weather was gorgeous! After Yarnies, and lunch, I came right home so I could spend time out on the deck. It was 69F degrees! I worked on my bead embroidery project. It now looks like this.



Live long and prosper. \\//

No comments:

Post a Comment