"Properly practiced, knitting soothes the troubled spirit, and it doesn't hurt the untroubled spirit either." ~ Elizabeth Zimmerman

4/17/13

Essential Ellowyne Wilde Five - Blonde

That is the official name of my new doll. She's 16 inches tall and has 12 joints for posing her. She came dressed as you see here, and with a stand.



I'm gonna call her Ellie. She's got a pretty face.



The detail in this doll is amazing. She even has real eyelashes over her blue eyes.



Her hair is removable so you  can change it. I purchased a platinum blond curly wig for her. It came with it's own wig stand.



Here she is with it on. (The wind gusted just as I snapped this pic.)



I am very happy with her.

For more information about this doll, visit Wilde Imagination.

Live long and prosper. \\//

No comments:

Post a Comment