"To label any human being as inferior based on their health, their appearance, their size, their choices in food or physical activity or any other arbitrary measure that is nobody's business but their own is bigotry." ~ Fat Heffalump

12/8/12

Red Dots Cocktail Ring

I've made a ring to wear with the new necklace.



Basically, I made a peyote stitch ring 6 beads wide.



Then I embellished a section of it with fringe and loops.



I will wear it to the company Christmas party tonight.



It is cold today. When I got up it was only 19F degrees. The sun was shining all day, but it never got above freezing. Brrrrr.

Knitting update: I finished knitting the not-argyle socks. Haven't blocked them yet. Since all the Christmas knitting is essentially done-and way early for me-I went back to working on the chevron sweater. I have 6 inches of the front piece done now.

I am going to start knitting mittens for the rest of the month. We have an emergency request to KnitWits for mittens for 25 girls and 15 boys in sizes 4T-5T. So I will concentrate on that along with the Chevron sweater. It'll make good portable knitting. A project that small can fit in the purse.

Live long and prosper. \\//

1 comment:

GrandmaMarilyn said...

Cool ring, LJ. You really do great just thinking up things.

Hugs
G-Ma