"Properly practiced, knitting soothes the troubled spirit, and it doesn't hurt the untroubled spirit either." ~ Elizabeth Zimmerman

5/21/08

WIP Wednesday 5/21/08


A swatch I've made to figure out the current book project.



The back of the current book project. (No way am I showing the front. You'll have to buy the book to see that!)



I thought I had it figured out, but I was wrong. I frogged back half of it this morning. This lace designing thing is harder than I would have thought. I shall carry on. This idea is NOT going to beat me!

This, technically, is still a work in progress cos I need to make the second sock. I just had to show the first Pomatomus off.



This is a pattern that requires concentration, so it's not a fast knit compared to other socks I've done. Oh, but I just LOVE LOVE LOVE the stitch pattern! Absolutely luscious!

Have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment