"Properly practiced, knitting soothes the troubled spirit, and it doesn't hurt the untroubled spirit either." ~ Elizabeth Zimmerman

7/29/07

Better Late Than Never

I'm back from the family camping trip! Will post more about it later. For the time being, I need to catch up on my Fridays Feast.

Appetizer

Describe a toy you remember from your childhood.
My doll, Angelique. Mom ordered her from one of the Christmas toy catalog's of my youth (J.C. Penney, Sears, Montgomery Wards????) She had long red hair, and was dressed in a little sleeveless grey wool dress with a red and green plaid jacket, and a matching beret (she was supposed to be French). I loved that doll more than any other I ever owned. She had a special smell that still gives me the warm fuzzies if I think of it. I still have her. Her hair is still in good shape, but her original outfit has long since disappeared.

Soup
On a scale of 1 to 10 (with 10 being highest) how observant are you?
I'd say about an 8. More than average, but I do miss things on occasion.

Salad
Where would you rather be at this very moment?
Back on the beach on Priest Lake, Lions Head group campground, Idaho State forest. Sigh.....twas beautiful. Perhaps the most beautiful place on earth.

Main Course
When was the last time you learned something new?
Today. I pretty much learn something new every day. I make it a point to.

Dessert
Fill in the blank: I have _eaten baked Alaska_ but I haven’t _ever made it, nor do I intend to_.

Have a great evening.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for inviting me over for your feast and sharing my feast too!
    Mel

    ReplyDelete